Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Why should your child learn / practice Dutch with Juf Julia?
- Your child will learn / practice with an Early Childhood Dutch primary school speaking teacher, with lots of experience. All of this while playing and having fun! During my Online and Face-to-Face lessons I use pedagogical materials and games: Audio, video, multimedia, language method books, lots of music (and dance, when possible), handicrafts, lots of games, sensory material, some acting and even cooking :-)
- Your child will also practice with CITO/LOVS toets (CITO/LOVS test) material
- You can choose between Online and/or Face-to-Face lessons. Besides, with Juf Julia you can always combine Online and Face-to-Face lessons, at your convenience!
- I have been working in public Dutch schools as preschool teacher (4 to 6 y.o. toddlers). I know exactly what your child needs to feel happy and succeed in a Dutch class
- I have a very international background and understand very well different cultures. I have lived in six different countries and I am also fluent in English, French and Spanish. I definitely know what it feels to be expat and language learner :-)
- I have been teaching languages for several years (children, teenagers and adults)
- I am a proud mother of two multilingual young children!
- I own two Degrees: One in Advanced Montessori with Early Childhood Care and Education, aimed at 3 to 12 years old children, and a Master in General Linguistics (University of Amsterdam)
- Moreover, I have a valid First Aid Certificate from the Dutch Red Cross for children and babies (in Dutch: EHBO Rode Kruis Nederland)
- I have significant experience with children, Early Childhood Care and Education and child psychology. I have also done several internships in different Early Years Education settings, with children between 9 months old and 9 years old, and also with visually impaired children, children with Down Syndrome and children with Autism
- Also, your child will get free access to my private digital classroom, with lots of material to learn and practice at home!
- At the end of each month your child will get a report and observations of each lesson held. You will get personal advice and tips of how you could help your child make (more) progress
- I believe that building up self-confidence and self-esteem are the keys to success, for children as well as for adults. Moreover, I strongly believe in easy, fun and structured learning, with heart, feeling and passion to help our (new) expat community learn good Dutch!
- I offer free trial lesson and 20% discount for returning students (Please, contact Juf Julia for conditions regarding 20% discount for returning students!)
- I really believe in children and I care with all my heart about children and their well-being. I proudly support the following national and international organizations:
Follow me on Facebook!